Brood Awakening Brood Awakening

Pretty atmospheric and builds a very nice tension. This track gets done what it sets out to do and it does it very well. Nice job.

Vahnson responds:

ty. tried something new. my girl recommended it. thanks again.

Waterside Village Waterside Village

This is different. And that's probably the best thing I can say about it. This track very easily allowed me to reach back in the recesses of my imagination and float away with it. This has an actual personality. Not just personality in that being "It sounds cool and unique hur hur." No, it feels as if this song that you've created has actual thoughts and emotions. It's not amazing, and at times, this song disappoints me. But it's different. Typically, this would make me dislike the track, and say "It let me down." It never got to that climax. With this song though, that's okay. It makes sense with the flow here. Like a human being, it's imperfect. But that's what makes this song so GOOD. I love this track. It's honest and genuine with itself, and I love it. By the time I was done listening to it, I felt like I was saying goodbye to an old friend.

Thank you for making this.

Migashi responds:

I spent a lot of time on this piece, so I do really appreciate it. You're very welcome :D

Vapor Vapor

I don't really have much to say in the review section except that I enjoyed this quite a bit. I dug the piano a lot.

Also, this is the first time I extensively used the visualizers which, in my long time listening to NG songs, I've never really done. I really like this song, keep it up.

Lockyn responds:

I'm happy you enjoyed it that way - cheers!

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

I really was positive that I was going to love this track. I was. But I just can't enjoy it. It's all buildup. Everything is just rising, and there's no breakaway from it. It gets louder, but there's no climax. No payoff. This track is one of the biggest teases I've ever heard and that bums me out.

Evil-Dog responds:

That's a weird take on it, not sure how you perceived it that way but I'm not in your head.
I feel like it has a perfect structure of calm, rise, climax and fall. I'd say I'm biased but music is subjective anyway.

Nuclear Sodomizing Nuclear Sodomizing

Yeah.

Yeah, this is good.

AbyssalPickle responds:

thonk u

Stone Devil Fish Stone Devil Fish

Good shite. Kept my attention. This is what I've been looking for for a while.

5'd.
Favorited.
Downloaded.

capsule69 responds:

That's so cooooool!!!

lemmie know if you want something more customized to your own animation / game stuff. I'm happy to collab on something.

The Lights Went Out The Lights Went Out

Good stuff, man.

My only complaint is that the syth(?) you added in at 0:17 really did not fit in the track and I honestly feel it could be a lot better if you replaced it with something else or you removed it entirely.

Otherwise, yeah. Keep it up.

Small Town Small Town

Really did enjoy this. The reminiscence of EarthBound this song has is insane, and trust me; that is a great thing.

Transitions between instruments being focused on is a little wonky, and the saxophone quality could really use some work, as it doesn't sound real and cuts off with a weird click sound after each note.

However, the endeavor was well worth it, and you have yourself a very enjoyable song.

Mekkatech responds:

Thanks. :)

Ghost Train Ghost Train

You did just about everything right with this.

No complaints from my end. Keep it up.

Yahtzei responds: