Epic Fight Epic Fight

Loved the realism, and the choreography. Great sound... Really felt like I was there watching the fight.

However, it became apparent on who was going to win as the smaller fighter was always given more focus. I would have appreciated the bigger fighter having personal moments of spotlight to keep me guessing on the winner and keep me rooting for both combatants.

Fred the Zombie 2 Fred the Zombie 2

Great flick, but why is the original gone now???

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

Loved this!

Everyone Had This Kid in Their Class Everyone Had This Kid in Their Class

Office Space comes to mind.

Unexpected Item Unexpected Item

I really enjoyed this. However, I do believe that the sound quality really held this animation back from being as good as it could have been. It seemed overly echo-y and fade-in-fade-out. Had it been sharper, and a bit clearer, I imagine it would have been even better.
Despite this, your interesting animation style and creativity kept this short nice!

Keep it up!

Pedrito Never Sleeps Pedrito Never Sleeps

I still love your stopmotion antics still to this day. I hope they make a return one day alongside your excellent animation. Keep it up!

funymony responds:

YESSSSS! Down the road I'd like to afford some equipment of my own for such a venture.
I have an idea involving candy that needs to be done, but I gotta wait for the time to be right. <:
>8D I'll make it happen soon. Thanks, amigo.

DEMON BATTLE DEMON BATTLE

I'm a sucker for stick battles.

However, I don't know what your program is all about so I can't say specifically what you should improve on at the moment. I recommend making the switch to Flash or some other mainstream animation tool as soon as you can... And possibly using some more advanced sounds and music!

Keep improving!

The Meatwad Collab The Meatwad Collab

I truly believe that this informational documentary of the tormented genius of Meatwad delves deeper into the existential issues and questions and comes closer to answering than anything else related to the subject. I can tell a lot of hard work and dedication went into this, and I can tell that it has taken a toll on the animators, their families, and the trust of their children... Trust that can never be earned back again. I respect that fully.

Thank you for your service to the world, Meatwad Collab. Thank you.

DylanBatMann responds:

Look out!

Marriage Marriage

Khonjin is a genius to be quite honest.

Yet Darker - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #2) Yet Darker - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #2)

Very happy you're putting these up on Newgrounds! Keep up the good work!

CamilaCuevas responds:

Thanks for support me ! :)