Epic Fight Epic Fight

Loved the realism, and the choreography. Great sound... Really felt like I was there watching the fight.

However, it became apparent on who was going to win as the smaller fighter was always given more focus. I would have appreciated the bigger fighter having personal moments of spotlight to keep me guessing on the winner and keep me rooting for both combatants.

Fred the Zombie 2 Fred the Zombie 2

Great flick, but why is the original gone now???

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

Loved this!

Rubber Dinghy Rubber Dinghy

Really great sense of humor. The gameplay was a little ehhh but the dialogue itself more than made up for it.

Day X Day X

The idea and presentation is cool. However, the rushed creation is very apparent in the gameplay. The hitbox detection is absolutely ridiculously unfair, and the enemy spawn rates were confusing.

However, it's interesting. I'd be willing to play a more fleshed out version of this game for sure.

Pico's School Pico's School

It'll be upsetting to not play this game without the iconic classic music anymore, but it's still pretty great.

Brood Awakening Brood Awakening

Pretty atmospheric and builds a very nice tension. This track gets done what it sets out to do and it does it very well. Nice job.

Vahnson responds:

ty. tried something new. my girl recommended it. thanks again.

Waterside Village Waterside Village

This is different. And that's probably the best thing I can say about it. This track very easily allowed me to reach back in the recesses of my imagination and float away with it. This has an actual personality. Not just personality in that being "It sounds cool and unique hur hur." No, it feels as if this song that you've created has actual thoughts and emotions. It's not amazing, and at times, this song disappoints me. But it's different. Typically, this would make me dislike the track, and say "It let me down." It never got to that climax. With this song though, that's okay. It makes sense with the flow here. Like a human being, it's imperfect. But that's what makes this song so GOOD. I love this track. It's honest and genuine with itself, and I love it. By the time I was done listening to it, I felt like I was saying goodbye to an old friend.

Thank you for making this.

Migashi responds:

I spent a lot of time on this piece, so I do really appreciate it. You're very welcome :D

Vapor Vapor

I don't really have much to say in the review section except that I enjoyed this quite a bit. I dug the piano a lot.

Also, this is the first time I extensively used the visualizers which, in my long time listening to NG songs, I've never really done. I really like this song, keep it up.

Lockyn responds:

I'm happy you enjoyed it that way - cheers!

Chuckles Chuckles

Spooky stuff. Really love the teeth. I don't know why but his teeth are just really good. The texture on this is great. You've created an atmosphere in this painting and you don't see that very often, especially with scary clowns.

Added to favorites.

Guess the background.. Guess the background..

I.... I love Age of Empires...

But this isn't Age of Empires.

But it reminds me.

Ohhhhh myyyy gooodnessss

WooleyWorld responds:

Close... close...
The sequel will be AoE... :p

Cloud's spikey hair Cloud's spikey hair

I love that buster sword.

So very very perfect.