Fred the Zombie 2 Fred the Zombie 2

Great flick, but why is the original gone now???

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

Loved this!

Everyone Had This Kid in Their Class Everyone Had This Kid in Their Class

Office Space comes to mind.

Day X Day X

The idea and presentation is cool. However, the rushed creation is very apparent in the gameplay. The hitbox detection is absolutely ridiculously unfair, and the enemy spawn rates were confusing.

However, it's interesting. I'd be willing to play a more fleshed out version of this game for sure.

Pico's School Pico's School

It'll be upsetting to not play this game without the iconic classic music anymore, but it's still pretty great.

Epic Rush Epic Rush

I want to give this game 5 stars. I think it's incredibly cool and atmospheric. However, there is just so much holding it back that I can't.

The whole time as I was playing I felt as if the game and the controls were fighting me. Rarely when I failed a level did I actually fail, but the game itself decided to not work on some aspect. The gravity in this game is also odd, as it seems to just decide when it wants to work and when it doesn't. Sometimes when I jump, I'll be able to move left and right, and others not at all. The boundaries that lead to the game over screen are never clearly defined, which in theory is alright, but when I know I'm going to hit a platform in a second the game still game overs me... Yet when I send myself careening into the great emptiness, I have to sit there and watch myself fly away for ten seconds. Also... As cool as that track is, if you want a game with 200 levels, more than one song is highly necessary.

In closing, I really want to love this game. It's very interesting, but with all the buggy performance, I just can't bring myself to want to keep playing. I hope you improve this game, because you have something really neat here.

Brood Awakening Brood Awakening

Pretty atmospheric and builds a very nice tension. This track gets done what it sets out to do and it does it very well. Nice job.

Vahnson responds:

ty. tried something new. my girl recommended it. thanks again.

Waterside Village Waterside Village

This is different. And that's probably the best thing I can say about it. This track very easily allowed me to reach back in the recesses of my imagination and float away with it. This has an actual personality. Not just personality in that being "It sounds cool and unique hur hur." No, it feels as if this song that you've created has actual thoughts and emotions. It's not amazing, and at times, this song disappoints me. But it's different. Typically, this would make me dislike the track, and say "It let me down." It never got to that climax. With this song though, that's okay. It makes sense with the flow here. Like a human being, it's imperfect. But that's what makes this song so GOOD. I love this track. It's honest and genuine with itself, and I love it. By the time I was done listening to it, I felt like I was saying goodbye to an old friend.

Thank you for making this.

Migashi responds:

I spent a lot of time on this piece, so I do really appreciate it. You're very welcome :D

Vapor Vapor

I don't really have much to say in the review section except that I enjoyed this quite a bit. I dug the piano a lot.

Also, this is the first time I extensively used the visualizers which, in my long time listening to NG songs, I've never really done. I really like this song, keep it up.

Lockyn responds:

I'm happy you enjoyed it that way - cheers!

Disfigured Disfigured

Hey you guys?

Piggler responds:

heeey yooou guuuyyyyys

Chuckles Chuckles

Spooky stuff. Really love the teeth. I don't know why but his teeth are just really good. The texture on this is great. You've created an atmosphere in this painting and you don't see that very often, especially with scary clowns.

Added to favorites.

Guess the background.. Guess the background..

I.... I love Age of Empires...

But this isn't Age of Empires.

But it reminds me.